- This website was created by the Technology Disabled Employees Network Ltd to help people who are social distancing because they are at increased risk of severe illness from coronavirus.
- It is a signposting website with useful links intended for vulnerable groups, but anyone might find the information helpful.
- When the coronavirus crisis has passed the website will be closed down and the content archived, just in case it’s needed in future.
- socialdistancing.org.uk is based in the UK and the information and links may not be relevant or accessible from elsewhere.
- Our site doesn’t have advertising, and we won’t sell your information to anyone. It doesn’t feel right to be making money from this situation.
- The websites we link to are not affiliated to us in any way, and we are not responsible for their content. We don’t make any money when you click on a link.
Home – Trent Szmolnik
News – Sam Wheeler
Online Shopping – Leonie Wise
More Places to Order Food – Spencer Davis
Mental Health – Silvia Agrasar
Physical Wellbeing – Bruce Mars
Helplines – Quino Al
– all on Unsplash
Beat the Boredom – Monkey Business Images
About – isak55
– both on Shutterstock